Young Women's Values with Disney Princesses: The Sequel!


See the NEW & IMPROVED Princess Posters!

Young Women's Values with Disney Princesses: The Sequel!
I'm super excited to be sharing MORE value-themed Disney Princesses now. My initial post has become super popular, and I'm hoping that these will prove to be the same. I've taken the five remaining princesses and assigned them values. These proved to be somewhat more difficult because I feel like these princesses are some of the most versatile of the bunch. Many of them could've fallen under multiple values (which is why I didn't do them initially), but I ended up placing them where I felt the quotes I selected would be most reflective of the values (and the coordination of the dress colors is a nice bonus!)
Young Women's Values with Disney Princesses: FaithYoung Women's Values with Disney Princesses: Divine NatureYoung Women's Values with Disney Princesses: Individual WorthYoung Women's Values with Disney Princesses: KnowledgeYoung Women's Values with Disney Princesses: Integrity

Disclaimer: I take no credit for the images and quotes featured in these posters. They are property of The Walt Disney Company. These posters were created for non-commercial home and church use. The Personal Progress Helper does not claim ownership, though does ask for proper attribution as the creator of these poster.

Labels: , , , ,