Young Women in Excellence & New Beginnings Invitations: There's No Place Like Home

Young Women in Excellence "There's No Place Like Home" Themed Personalized Invitations


My ward is full of super creative people, and my young women leaders love doing fun themes for New Beginnings and Young Women in Excellence. This year our theme is "There's No Place Like Home" from The Wizard of Oz. I've always loved The Wizard of Oz, so I'm really excited for this program. I was asked to create the invitations for the program, so I got to work, trying to see how best to infuse Oz elements into the deeper theme of coming unto Christ so we can all return to our heavenly home.
The result was something cute and playful, but still classy. With the yellow brick road leading to the Temple, and a Young Women Value colored rainbow in the background.

Young Women in Excellence "There's No Place Like Home" Themed Personalized Invitations

2015 UPDATE: Now I'm offering these invitations in my Etsy Store, where I'll personally customize the invitation details for you! I'd formerly had a free template available, but then issues arose with it being stolen, reformatted, and redistributed without my knowledge. BUT, the invitations from Etsy will be higher quality, (and, if you ask nicely, I may be able to add the temple of your choice!)

As a bonus, I've also have FREE 8x10 posters with the 2015 and 2016 Themes! They're each a 300dpi JPG and can easily be printed!
  
Young Women in Excellence "There's No Place Like Home" 2015 Theme PosterYoung Women in Excellence "There's No Place Like Home" 2016 Theme Poster


 And if you're looking for more resources for your program, I have posters which illustrate how the characters of The Wizard of Oz exemplify the four characteristics in D&C 4:2, AND the eight Young Women Values!

The Wizard of Oz 2015 Theme Posters for Young Women

Labels: ,