The Living Christ Christmas Tree Memorization Project 2015

"The Living Christ" Christmas Tree Memorization Project
I know some might say that it's too early to start thinking about Christmas, but I've been celebrating since Easter! Last year I introduced The Living Christ Christmas Tree Memorization Project, and this year I'm doing it again. Having these words ingrained into my mind was very transformative. It started out as a daunting challenge, especially having started several weeks late, but soon it became natural. I started reciting it as I went to bed, and in the morning while driving to Seminary. Some of the more touching moments came as I'd go over it during the Sacrament. One little document did huge things to deepen my testimony of Jesus Christ, and made Christmas even more meaningful--so thank you, Sister Marriott!

I have to admit that I've gotten a little bit rusty, so I'll be re-memorizing it this year. And so I've also updated the packet a little bit. I tweaked the illustrations a bit, cleaned up the formatting, and changed the text to be more reflective of my experience--but the essence is the same!

Download the PDF packet here!

"The Living Christ" Christmas Tree Memorization Project
And for fun, I created an infographic-style visual to go with the project that's fun for sharing and visualizing your progress.
"The Living Christ" Christmas Tree Memorization Project



Labels: , ,