The Family: A Proclamation to the World with the Young Women's Theme

See the NEW high-quality version! 



The Family: A Proclamation to the World with the Young Women's Theme
I was recently teaching in Young Women's about the importance of preparing to be a wife and mother, and while I really loved the resources suggested, I had a strong impression to emphasize "The Family: A Proclamation to the World" in my lesson. And so I threw together a copy of the Proclamation with the Young Women's Theme incorporated to give to each of the girls. My lesson was sort of scattered because there was SO MUCH I wanted to cover, but I feel like it went well.





On Pinterest I've seen several other value-colored Proclamations, but none were quite what I was looking for. I have two versions here, one in full color with everything highlighted, and one black & white, so you can personally highlight it as you study it. This could potentially be a great Mutual activity, as well. And, or course, would be great for the following Personal Progress experiences:
The Family: A Proclamation to the World with the Young Women's ThemeThe Family: A Proclamation to the World with the Young Women's Theme
The PDF's uploaded sideways (?), but can be rotated once downloaded and will print normally.

Labels: , , ,